PO Box 1824
201 Caves Hwy.
Cave Junction, OR 97523
The Chateau has a new website (you are currently viewing the old one). Take a look! Visit the Chateau's new Reservation Policies page.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. If you arrive before then, stop by the front desk and we will do our best to get a room ready earlier.
- Check-out is 11:00 a.m. If you need a later check-out, contact our front desk and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- When booking rooms we do not assign room numbers. If you have a request for a particular view or particular room number, we will try to accommodate your request but we cannot guarantee a particular room or view.
- All rooms, except suites, are priced for double. occupancy. Extra person over the age of 12 is $15.
- Rollaway beds are available on a first-come, first-serve basis at $15 each (charge does not apply when paying for extra person).
- The Chateau is a National Historic Landmark and is very uniquely situated in its natural surroundings. Because of the building’s historic nature and its geographical location, the Chateau does not have elevators, air conditioning, TVs or telephones in the rooms, and very limited wheel-chair access and cell phone reception. There is a payphone available in the lobby.
- Stairs access all room levels. With the historic nature of the building, there is no handicap accessible room.
- Rates/room arrangements are subject to change.
When you book a reservation with us we will ask you for a Visa or Mastercard number to guarantee your room. Your card will not be charged when you make your reservation.
With a guaranteed reservation we will hold your room all night on the date of your arrival.
- 10 day cancellation fee: If you need to change or cancel your room with less than 10 days to your arrival we will charge your card $10.00 per room.
- 48 hour cancellation: If you cancel or shorten your stay within two days of your arrival or you do not arrive at all, your card will be charged for one night.